Friday 31 July 2009

Most Probably the last weekend in India for the year 2009…..

Most Probably the last weekend in India for the year 2009…..

Now that it is almost certain I will be taking off to Sydney coming Friday. The situation is turning out to make this as my last weekend in India in this year. I am planning to utilize this weekend to the max I can and enjoy the place and things which I love the most. On Friday, I am planning to spend time with my Satyam friends having lunch in Nala’s appa kadai. This will be the perfect start to the enjoyment. Well this is Eswar’s last day in Satyam, so he has planned to make it as a treat. So I should make sure that I utilize this opportunity to tease him and to make him to pay a huge amount. After that I might hang out with friends probably in hearts or beach. Mostly should spend time with Sajjad. It has been really a long time since I spend some time with him alone. Saturday I should start with some temples and go out for shopping with Sajjad, this time it is for even more interesting occasion, to buy the marriage suit for him. J Nice right J Evening probably should spend some time with Prasad or go out to Raj’s house, yet to decide on that. Again I should start the Sunday with temples then stretch it out for a nice non vegetarian lunch in home and then plan for besi beach or bar b queue nations or hang out with Prasad.

Some other stuffs which I need to feed in is a movie, spend time in my favorite location in Chennai, boat stop near marina shores, besi beach and some driving in Honda Activa. Some more chapters in the novel, etc.,

Let me see how many things I can do… fingers crossed J

No comments:

Post a Comment