Thursday 30 July 2009

Life without this ancient technology….

Yesterday I gave my spectacles for a lens replacement. Since it takes a day to replace it, I was forced to wear my old spectacles, which I hate to wear, because its design replicates Gasndhi’s spectacle. Most of the time I used to remove it and roam around with my naked eyes,J. Today, I decided to walk without my spectacles from the second block of my office to the first block, which will cover at least a distance of half a kilometer. Well I would say thou I could manage to do it, I could not see any objects clearly. I could figure out a person but can’t clearly sketch his face, I could figure a pillar in front of me but not the design on it, I could see some notice on the boards but not the characters on it. For a movement I thought what would have happen to my life if this spectacles is not available, well I could not imagine. Yes this ancient technology has made my life normal even thou I am not normal. Thanks you spectacles.


No comments:

Post a Comment