Wednesday 16 September 2009

Buzzing again.

After very long time, I am back to buzz here.... This time from a different time zone, Sydney.
After a long fight with my apartment owner, I got the Internet connections, not that I never surfed Internet so far, it is just that I don't had my own.

Well, Sydney is nice, not a great climate, but with lot of immigrants. One can hardly see Aussies here. Mechanical life. Not as good as UK. 30+ store buildings, opera house, harbour bridge etc.. lot of buzzing activities..

After a long break with laziness, I am here to write solid articles again.. Will release one every week starting this week. Some of the topic I have shortlisted are
1) Aftermath in BJP.
2) Review of Indian and world economy.
3) Some philosophy
4) Review of 100+ days of UPA govt.
5) Some patent ideas of mine...

and many more.... so watch this space... any other suggestions and topics are welcome..

See you soon with an article.

2 comments: