Wednesday 14 January 2009

Nothing is permanent

Life has given enough signals that it is not easy and cannot be taken for granted. Especially from Jan 7th 2008. Yes, I am talking about the events that unfolded in Satyam. Thou I know that as long I am sticking to this IT world my future and safety is always uncertain, this event had explained everything clearly. And the message from the universe is loud and clear to all IT professionals. It is up to us to take it or leave it. But one thing is certain, one should not leave the company at this crisis movement and jump company, we have to stand by and bring the company back to its shape. But always our future has to be given high priority.

 

At a larger front, I have to take enough steps to upgrade myself and move forward. Let me see how feasible it is.  As I have mentioned in my earlier article the action packed event has started to unfold… 

No comments:

Post a Comment